Saturday, February 27, 2010

Meet the Ladies of the Tea Party PT 2

Sorry I've taken a while to update this thing, I had some issues to sort out but now it's back!

NAME: Andre Dumas
BLOG: The Horror Digest
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: If I can't choose everything- I guess I'll choose specifically foreign horror, campy 80s horror, Dario Argento, John Landis and ghost stories, oh! and Twatlight hate.

I am a 23 year old horror fanatic who has a deep obsession with my cat, Monkey. Currently I reside in Boston where I pretend to be a real person under the cover of my administrative assistant job title. I usually watch 2-3 horror movies a day and write blog posts immediately after. The Horror Digest combines the perfect amount of horror and sass. I talk about any and all kinds of horror and focus on the aspects of the movie that stay with the viewer the longest. It should also be said that I secretly love Jon & Kate plus 8 RIP : ( ,coca-cola, and eating. I loathe sharks, copy machines, and people that walk slowly. My blog has been in existence since July 23, 2009.
NAME: Aleata Illusion
BLOG: Gore Gore Dancer's Movie Reviews
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: Japanese, Italian, and Independent horror
My name is Aleata Illusion, I'm 23, and reside in the small town of Wooster,Ohio. I've been a horror movie fanatic my entire life. My undying love for the horror genre has always come more natural than breathing. I spend most of my time writing, directing, studying, and collecting movies. I run an independent movie group by the name of "Maggot Mosh Productions" and a horror movie review blog. I started GoreGore Dancer Movie Reviews on 7/8/09.

NAME: Heather Santrous
BLOG: Mermaid Heather
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: Killer Kids & Child Death
I'm 22 and fresh out of college. Ever since I took a chemistry class in high school, and discovered I was good at it, I have wanted to use it in forensic science. I don't know if this is an extension of my love for horror movies or not. I do watch some films from this view point at times. Six months out of college, I have managed to find a job in a forensics lab at last. This has made me cut back on my blog some, but I am sure I will find the time again once I get into the swing of things. I have always been big into swimming--I know that "mermaid" is a cheesy nickname, but I have been called that for a long time now. It is often said I am the happiest when in the water, so I'm told I should have been a mermaid in life. I also just started my 5th year blogging!

1 comment: